Follow in the ancient footsteps of times gone by with Sam Travel Peru, a unique off the beaten track journey filled with intense emotion, culture, escalating adventure and upmost satisfaction and personal growth. In the trek, conquer the exotic snow capped Salkantay Peak dubbed as the most spectacular peak in the Andes, as you walk in the shadows of this spectacular outstretched mountain and visit two turquoise glacial lakes. You will hike through the puffs of cloud forests and be nurtured in mother natures warmth in her natural hot springs. Finally, explore the forgotten Llactapata Inca Ruins and collect your front row tickets to Machu Picchu as you pass through the original Inca Trail to embrace your long awaited dream of seeing the sunset and sunrise over the majestic Machu Picchu.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SALKANTAY TREKS TO MACHU PICCHU
- Our trek is a specially designed unique trekking route for the Salkantay trail.
- Enjoy majestic glacier mountains, and visit 2 turquoise crystal clear lakes.
- Relax at your campsite at the foot of Mt. Salkantay off the beaten track.
- Visit a coffee plantation, pick your own coffee, roast and grind it and brew your own coffee.
- Soak and relax in natural hot springs and rejuvenate tired sore muscles.
- On our trek experience incredible views of Machu Picchu from the Llactapata Ruins.
Wilderness Salkantay Trek + Short Inca Trail-5 Days
5 DAYS From $787 PP
Wilderness Salkantay Trek to Llactapata Ruins and Machu Picchu
4 DAYS From $577 PP
Salkantay Trek & Classic Inca Trail Hike 7 Days
7 DAYS From $997 PP